By Kamakhya Prasad Ghatak
Read or Download Dispersion Relations in Heavily-Doped Nanostructures (Springer Tracts in Modern Physics) PDF
Best nanostructures books
The research of nanosized ferroelectric movies and ferroelectric nanocrystals has attracted a lot awareness in past times 15 – two decades. there's curiosity within the primary and utilized facets. The theoretical foundation is attached with the improvement of the Landau-Ginzburg-Devonshire (LGD) suggest box and the 1st ideas theories to the ultrathin ferroelectric movies with thickness within the neighborhood of severe dimension.
This publication offers in-depth wisdom in regards to the fabrications, constructions, houses and functions of 3 amazing electrochemically engineered nanoporous fabrics together with porous silicon, nanoporous alumina and nanotubular titania. The e-book integrates 3 significant issues describing those fabrics.
This publication summarizes the present wisdom of two-dimensional oxide fabrics. the elemental homes of 2-D oxide platforms are explored by way of atomic constitution, digital habit and floor chemistry. the concept that of polarity in making a choice on the soundness of 2-D oxide layers is tested, cost move results in ultrathin oxide movies are reviewed in addition to the function of defects in 2-D oxide movies.
Novel methods of Nanotechnology in foodstuff, a quantity within the Nanotechnology within the Agri-Food sequence, represents a precis of the latest advances made within the box of nanostructured fabrics that experience major influence at the agri-food undefined. as the present grocery store wishes innovation, nanotechnology coupled with novel interdisciplinary ways and processing tools has enabled vital advances that experience the aptitude to revolutionize agri-food zone.
- Low Threshold Organic Semiconductor Lasers: Hybrid Optoelectronics and Applications as Explosive Sensors (Springer Theses)
- Multiscale Materials Modeling for Nanomechanics (Springer Series in Materials Science)
- Atomistic Aspects of Epitaxial Growth: Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Research Workshop, Held in Dasia, Corfu, Greece, June 25-30, 2001 (Nato Science Series II:)
- Polymer Composites – Polyolefin Fractionation – Polymeric Peptidomimetics – Collagens (Advances in Polymer Science)
- Modelling and Mechanics of Carbon-based Nanostructured Materials (Micro and Nano Technologies)
Additional info for Dispersion Relations in Heavily-Doped Nanostructures (Springer Tracts in Modern Physics)
Dispersion Relations in Heavily-Doped Nanostructures (Springer Tracts in Modern Physics) by Kamakhya Prasad Ghatak