By J.H. Bowman
Read Online or Download British Librarianship and Information Work 1991–2000 PDF
Similar library & information science books
Right here, acclaimed know-how writer and speaker Robin Hastings brings either her personal event as a library’s IT supervisor with outsourcing technical functions—including electronic mail and community backups in addition to easy maintenance—and that of others in her community of library techies to around out the publication to aid libraries of all kinds and sizes get a better price and extend providers.
Invaluable for normal use by means of caregivers in addition to for assortment improvement, this publication spotlights 1000's of titles which are attractive and enjoyable for the reader and preschooler alike.
The recent ACRL details literacy options brings renewed curiosity in info literacy guide and talents for librarians. the hot info Literacy guide: most sensible Practices deals information in making plans for and enforcing info literacy guide courses in a variety of tutorial occasions, including:Course-related instructionFreshman composition coursesProfessional clinical educationNew path improvement and deliveryOne-shot sessionsFormal, credits coursesDistance educationVisual literacyand moreAs librarians take a brand new examine info literacy guide, this crucial e-book can assist advisor you in developing and keeping a high quality guideline application.
Libraries are charged with fostering new abilities and services, a not easy activity in an period of fast technological switch. constructing new methods of educating and learning—within funds and time constraints—is the major to conserving updated. Written by way of librarians, this choice of new essays describes an array of expertise outreach and guideline programs—from the theoretical to the practical—for public, educational and faculty libraries, according to case reviews and discussions of method.
- Museum Educator's Handbook
- Cost Analysis, Cost Recovery, Marketing and Fee-Based Services: A Guide for the Health Sciences Librarian (Medical Reference Services Quarterly)
- Making a Collection Count: A Holistic Approach to Library Collection Management (Chandos Information Professional Series)
- Introduction to Reference and Information Services in Today's School Library
- Critical Theory for Library and Information Science: Exploring the Social from Across the Disciplines (Library and Information Science Text)
- E-Learning in Libraries: Best Practices (Best Practices in Library Services)
Extra resources for British Librarianship and Information Work 1991–2000
British Librarianship and Information Work 1991–2000 by J.H. Bowman