By James L., Jr. Conyers
Read or Download Africana Faith: A Religious History of the African American Crusade in Islam PDF
Similar african history books
This e-book surveys South African heritage from the invention of gold within the Witwatersrand within the past due 19th century to the 1st democratic elections in 1994. Written by means of a number of the major historians of the rustic, it pulls jointly 4 a long time of scholarship to offer an in depth assessment of South Africa in the course of the 20th century.
As one of many few surviving archaeological websites from the medieval Christian country of Nubia, Qasr Ibrim is significantly vital in a few methods. it's the merely website in decrease Nubia that remained above water after the of completion of the Aswan excessive dam. furthermore, due to the aridity of the weather within the zone, the positioning is marked by way of notable renovation of natural fabric, in particular textual fabric written on papyrus, leather-based, and paper.
Master's Thesis from the yr 2011 within the topic heritage - Africa, grade: 1,0, collage of Rome "La Sapienza" (Facoltà di Lettere e Filosofia), path: Storia della storiografia, language: Italian, summary: Nella tesi di laurea si studia il discorso sul Biafra e los angeles guerra civile nigeriana, intendendo according to discorso un certo linguaggio, le istituzioni e los angeles configurazione dei poteri che lo alimentano.
Many West African societies have egalitarian political platforms, with non-centralised distributions of strength. 'Egalitarian Revolution within the Savanna' analyses a variety of archaeological information to discover the improvement of such societies. the amount bargains a close case examine of the village payment of Kirikongo in western Burkina Faso.
- Slavery, Memory and Religion in Southeastern Ghana, c. 1850–Present (The International African Library)
- A History of Genocide in Africa (Praeger Security International)
- The Souls of Black Folk: The Oxford W. E. B. Du Bois (The Oxford W. E. B. Dubois)
- Indigenous Knowledge and the Environment in Africa and North America (Ecology & History)
- The Regency of Tunis and the Ottoman Porte, 1777-1814: Army and Government of a North-African Eyâlet at the End of the Eighteenth Century (Islamic Studies Series)
Additional resources for Africana Faith: A Religious History of the African American Crusade in Islam
Africana Faith: A Religious History of the African American Crusade in Islam by James L., Jr. Conyers