By Ana Dubnjakovic,Patrick Tomlin
- The in simple terms reference consultant to digital assets written in particular for the humanities
- Addresses all significant humanities disciplines in a single handy guide
- Concise layout excellent for college kids, librarians, and arts researchers
Read Online or Download A Practical Guide to Electronic Resources in the Humanities (Chandos Information Professional Series) PDF
Best library & information science books
Right here, acclaimed know-how writer and speaker Robin Hastings brings either her personal adventure as a library’s IT supervisor with outsourcing technical functions—including e-mail and community backups in addition to easy maintenance—and that of others in her community of library techies to around out the ebook to assist libraries of all kinds and sizes get monetary savings and extend companies.
Precious for normal use by way of caregivers in addition to for assortment improvement, this e-book spotlights countless numbers of titles which are enticing and enjoyable for the reader and preschooler alike.
The hot ACRL details literacy techniques brings renewed curiosity in details literacy guide and abilities for librarians. the hot details Literacy guide: top Practices bargains advice in making plans for and enforcing details literacy guideline courses in a variety of tutorial events, including:Course-related instructionFreshman composition coursesProfessional scientific educationNew direction improvement and deliveryOne-shot sessionsFormal, credits coursesDistance educationVisual literacyand moreAs librarians take a brand new examine details literacy guide, this crucial e-book might help advisor you in developing and protecting a high quality guide software.
Libraries are charged with fostering new talents and features, a hard activity in an period of fast technological swap. constructing new methods of educating and learning—within funds and time constraints—is the foremost to protecting updated. Written by way of librarians, this choice of new essays describes an array of know-how outreach and guideline programs—from the theoretical to the practical—for public, educational and faculty libraries, in line with case experiences and discussions of method.
- Teaching Information Literacy in Higher Education: Effective Teaching and Active Learning
- Reviewing the Academic Library: A Guide to Self-Study and External Review
- The Preservation and Protection of Library Collections: A Practical Guide to Microbiological Controls (Chandos Information Professional Series)
- Library Linked Data: Research and Adoption
- The Craft of Librarian Instruction: Using Acting Techniques to Create Your Teaching Presence
- From Knowledge Abstraction to Management: Using Ranganathan’s Faceted Schema to Develop Conceptual Frameworks for Digital Libraries (Chandos Information Professional Series)
Extra resources for A Practical Guide to Electronic Resources in the Humanities (Chandos Information Professional Series)
A Practical Guide to Electronic Resources in the Humanities (Chandos Information Professional Series) by Ana Dubnjakovic,Patrick Tomlin